Follow Ups | Start New Thread | Public Forum | All Forums

Re: Question

Posted by Dave LaBarge, CPS-CML-CMS on February 12, 2011 at 17:25:13:

In Reply to: Re: Question
posted by
Rick on February 11, 2011 at 05:01:03:

Actually the Hall's Safe Company did call what today we call "Safe Deposit" boxes in the early 1900's their "Unit System Safety Deposit" boxes...

However, the common term, and correct term is Safe Deposit boxes...

Dave LaBarge

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup
Name - etc: