Follow Ups | Start New Thread | Public Forum | All Forums

Computer software, code lookup

Posted by Aaron, maryland on January 16, 2011 at 10:30:29:

Hello all, i have a simple question. Where can i get a program that has the
codes that are printed on a lock face turned into what key blank and cuts.
I was a locksmith in training for 2 years when the company i was working
for claimed they could not afford to keep the workers anymore. So i have
been out of touch with the market for about 3 years. I am currently
working other jobs and trying to save up some startup cash to begin my
own business. Some things i know where to get others i dont. Thanks for
your help and time, aaron.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup
Name - etc: