Posted by Jeff on October 09, 2009 at 11:35:39:
In Reply to: Re: SAGA SAF-D-POSIT MISSING KEY|
1. Turn dial right passing the first number 4 times, then stop at first number the next time around. (This clears the lock).
2. Turn left, passing the second number 2 times, stopping the next time around.
3. Turn right, passing the third number once and stopping the next time around.
4. Turn left to the final number and stop.
5. Insert key, turn it to the right to open.
(Instructions off my Saga 1100. I'm missing the key).